How Can I a Login from Gmail?
Google offers a free email service through free advertising and that is through a Gmail log in. Any user of Google, through Gmail can get a Gmail sign in using protocols (e.g., IMAP4, POP3).
Gmail is one of the biggest and most well known emails in the world, which you can open from any web browser. This makes it very easy for anyone who wants a gmail.com login to get one. To get an http://www.gmail.com login, just be ready with a device that has an Internet connection, as well as a browser. What is really great about having your very own Gmail login page: you can open it any time. Another thing is that you can use it to get into your other accounts that are online. Also, you can access them for other Google services such as Google+, Google Drive, etc.
Here are some helpful steps to get you started with getting a Gmail account.
• Go to a web browser and type in www.google.com. This is the main Google home page. Click the hyperlink, “Gmail,” on the top right of the page.
• It may be possible that the page may not appear as it does in the initial picture. If you do not already know, Google usually changes up its main page, depending on what day it is. But typically, it should look like the picture on top. At any rate, the Gmail hyperlink on top should just be there. Also, you can choose to go directly to the Gmail website, www.gmail.com.
• You will see next the main Gmail web page like in the next image. Click the hyperlink, “Create an account” on the right part of the top of the webpage.
• Next, they will show you the Gmail registration form, as in the subsequent picture.
• There could be times that you may not see the page exactly as it looks like above, such as another person’s Gmail account. When this happens, sign out first and refresh the browser. If this still does not work, delete the history of the web browser. You can also attempt to use a different web browser program.
• Plug in your name, your birthday, your mobile number, and your gender.
• Since there are so many Gmail users, you have to think of a unique username that has not already being used. You do not have to do a lot of guessing work because Gmail will see and will even give you suggestions for alternative usernames.
• You are almost there now that you got a username.
• You have to remember that Gmail is the same as online accounts. You need a password for security purposes. Make it not too obvious. Do not use the word “password,” variations of your name, your birthday, and the like. Make it hard to guess.
• Your password will be substituted with dots as you type it in. Gmail will show you whether you have a strong password or not. Once you have finalized your password, plug it again on the succeeding field.